Sunday, April 7, 2013

Hello again!

I can't believe I haven't posted in so long! I was just on spring break and kept myself insanely busy and I've been slacking, but I want to get back to posting now that the weather is getting nice and there's much more to do for me to post about! I'll give y'all an update on what I've been up to!

So  I recently painted my walls brown, and to add a pop of color, my mom and I painted my bed frame a bright berry pink. I love how it turned out. Matches the painting above the bed perfectly! So girly :)

I helped out at pony camp at the barn I work at, and I got to ride a lot! Jumping courses with Secret was so much fun and helped me prepare for my show this upcoming Saturday. I'm so nervous but it's going to be an amazing experience!


My barn got a bunny! It stays in a cage in the tack room and I snuggle with it every time I go ride. So soft and cute :)

Happy (late) Easter! This is my little cousin, Ella, and me at our grandparents' house. She's eating a homemade Snickers bar and let me tell you... They were INCREDIBLE. Gotta love family cooking!


I liked this picture because she was cantering and all 4 feet are off the ground. She's such a cutie :)


Oh how I love being on the back of a horse...



Look for more fashion posts SOON! Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment