Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Outfit of the Day 3/12

I had class today, and I'll be off to babysitting in a few minutes, so I wanted to be cute yet practical.
 
My mom went to Potomac Mills Outlets over the weekend and picked me up this J Crew "Perfect Shirt" in pink gingham. So comfortable and versatile! My leggings are from New York and Company and are probably 2 or 3 years old. This green Eddie Bauer rain jacket is perfect for spring and I've had it for a few years as well. My Cole Haan boots are probably my most worn shoes of my collection (and trust me, I have a LOT of shoes). They are so comfortable (infused with Nike Air technology) and despite being worn so often are in great condition. As usual, I'm wearing my Kate Spade watch, and today I wore a ring that my grandma gave me over the weekend. It's real gold and was her mother's growing up. I thought it was so unique and it fit my finger perfectly! The earrings I picked up from a thrift store a few weeks ago. I only paid $1 for them! My skull necklace is from Nordstrom - it's so delicate and simple and the best part is it can be worn long or doubled! Cute way to add a little bit of an edge to a preppy outfit ;)










No comments:

Post a Comment