Thursday, March 14, 2013

Outfit of the Day 3/14

The inspiration behind today's outfit is from when I walked into my closet this morning and saw this sweater vest. I bought it over the summer and thought it would be perfect for fall and winter, but then never wore it. Since Spring is coming up, I decided I needed to get at least one good wear out of it before the warm weather sets in.

Sweater vest: Brooks Brothers - $40 (sale)
Gingham oxford: Gap - $14 (sale)
Jeans: Lucky Brand purchased at Marshalls - $30 (originally $100)
Flats: Brooks Brothers - gift from Joe
Earrings: gift from a friend

Total spent: $84







2 comments:

  1. You have a blog!!! Yay! You are the cutest and have such great style, so happy to be able to follow along now!! xoxo Rachel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay I know I'm so excited to have started one and to be able to share all the good deals I find! Hope to see you soon :)

      Delete