Thursday, March 7, 2013

Outfit of the Day 3/7

It snowed quite a bit yesterday, and today since classes were cancelled, I met some friends for lunch. All the snow was melting like crazy since it was about 50 degrees and sunny today, so I had to be prepared for some yucky slush!

The simple pearl earrings I found at an antique shop a few years ago when I was traveling with my parents. I think they were only like $2. The vest is from Delia's a few years ago, and it was about $40. I got this polka dot shirt from Marshalls and have gotten so much wear out of it. It was only $20! These jeans are my go-to pants to wear with boots, because they have a very skinny leg and don't add bulk. I got them from Aeropostale for about $15. My Kate Spade watch was a Christmas gift from my mom. I'm so in love with it (While I was out with my friends I had to get it fixed because I realized it said "4" instead of "7"). And lastly, my rain boots. I've gotten so many compliments on these every time I've worn them! They're perfect for the snow and/or rain because they're waterproof and fleece-lined. I got them from the Sperry Topsider website on sale for $60.

 




No comments:

Post a Comment