Friday, March 8, 2013

Today's Sale Rack Finds 3/8

Today, my FAVORITE boutique, Monkee's of Richmond, was having a huge winter sale. Everything winter was $25 - including brands like Kate Spade and Elizabeth McKay. I got some goodies and only spent $75 on items originally worth $490 altogether!

Let's start with the shoes. These are "Butter" brand suede heels with cute fray detailing on the toe. These fit like a glove, are so comfortable, and the heel is the perfect height! They're real suede and leather and are made in Italy. The original price was $265. I paid $25. How crazy is that?!





Next, I got this dress. It's flattering, versatile, and so girly and fun! It was originally $95 and I got it for $25, and the best part is, I don't have to wait until next winter to wear it! I think it would be perfect for spring! Such an easy dress to throw on for a quick, effortless outfit :)



And lastly, one of my favorite things ever, is this preppy argyle clutch! This has been in the boutique for awhile, and I'm surprised no one bought it before me (not that I'm complaining!). I've been wanting a nice clutch for quite a bit to take to events and date nights, and this is perfect! It was originally $130 and I got it for $25. I am so happy about this! So amazing. And it even came with a pouch to put it in during travel so the sequin and beading doesn't get ruined. Love!




No comments:

Post a Comment